Connect your modality to your clients’ deep body wisdom. Learn the theory, methodology, and practical skills needed to access and decode the body’s language of sensation and use movement to facilitate lasting change in the work that you do.
• Open up body awareness for your patients/clients
• Learn what Kinesthetic Intelligence is and how to improve it
• Create aligned & purposeful body mechanics and movement patterns
Through a proven system: Release – Realign – Strengthen – Refine you will be able to integrate this method with your own professional skills.
We know mindfulness is key.
We know emotional intelligence opens the door to deeper healing.
Kinesthetic Intelligence is the next step for transformation to occur in deeper ways.
Your body holds information, you just need to know how to access it, understand it, and how to use it.
- Learn how to help your patients/clients access the wisdom of their body through practical means
- Teach your patients/clients what kinesthetic intelligence is and how to utilize it
- Translate sensory information from the body to open up the pathways of perception and awareness
- Understand the science behind some of the main influences to how movement affects your health including…
Alignment, Body Armor, Tension, Breath,
Nervous System, Proprioception, Neuroplasticity
When your patients/clients can access the wisdom of their body, the work YOU are doing with them can be more effective, sinking in at a deeper level.
This happens at the level of physical movement – a category that is left out of so many healing modalities. The truth is movement is a really big topic. It can be overwhelming to dip into. This course is designed to bridge the gap between movement and your healing art in simple, practical, and effective ways so you can integrate the effects of movement on overall wellness.
In addition to learning the crucial connections between the way movement can powerfully influence health and vitality, you will gain a professional understanding in the fundamentals of physical movement.
We will cover:
- The basics of anatomy
- Body mechanics
- Basic functions of movement
You will leave the course ready to implement conscious body practices without having to go through years learning an entirely new profession.
STRUCTURE OF THE COURSE
The course begins when you login to the first lesson and flows according to the following schedule.
Once per module you and I will meet 1:1 over phone or Zoom to integrate the content uniquely for you.
10 Weeks, 6 Modules:
- Week 1: Introduction to Embodied Movement
- Week 2 & 3: Release
- Week 4 & 5: Realign
- Week 6 & 7: Strengthen
- Week 8 & 9: Refine
- Week 10: Completion
Each module includes:
- Full video lesson
- Guidebook & Workbook
- Experiencial Labs
- Live class with me
I do have an option to include individual instruction and guidance with me – please send an inquiry to email@example.com.
At the end of the course you will receive and Embodied Movement Training Certification.
*I am in process of CEU accreditation, you will qualify for a pre-approval process by completing the course, details coming soon